
First, the two Livingstons. Got these from Fish Ranch.

This is my favorite find. Got him from Fish Ranch, too. He was marked as a Red Shoulder Peacock, but he has so much color, I have to wonder. This bad boy was the best in the entire tank so I just had to have him. He is simply gorgeous!

The rest are fish I already had. I just got a few extra pics. Of course, we all know what yellow labs look like. Got these as little ones. They've grown up nicely and breed like bunnies. I have no idea how many I have in the tank, but there's a lot, not counting the babies hiding in the rocks.

This is my Neolamprologus brichardi. I'm guessing she's a girl, but she's still really pretty. She's actually quite peaceful in the tank as long as no one takes her spot. I've always wanted one so I'm glad she's done so well.

This is one of my main bad boys of the tank. He's my Blue Regal. He and my Bicolor 500 own the tank.

Last pic is my Electric Blue Hap. Got him as a juvenile. Out of 3 juvies, just one ended up being male. He's really pretty. He's becoming the 3rd bad boy of the tank. When he got his colors, he wanted to mate with every female in the tank. I'd wake up to find all the fish on one side of the tank while he tried to breed with his latest female conquest. He's settled down a bit now that the females are gone, but his colors are still really pretty.

Here's the obligatory FTS. I took this before I got the last 3 fish. It doesn't look like many fish in there, but they're there. They just were behind rocks and plants at the time since I had been messing with the tank. I'm not a big fan of fake plants, but it helps break up the line of sight for the fish so I use them.

There's lots of other fish in the tank, but that's what I could get pictures of this time around.
sounds like my algae issues were nothin lol


Leave a comment: