Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nature Photowalk? Who's in?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Bokeh at 2.8 could get busy if there are lots of highlights in background, but its scene dependent so its hard to say.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
      I'm down. Trying to set up a deal for this 28-70. Lol, let's see if it's a walkable lens.

      To all the Houston hater, please move away...I need more room on the freeway.

      It maybe hot but your not shoveling snow off your driveway, you not dealing with rust on your car, and you dont have to drive 5 miles a hour bc of snow on the road.

      I straight love Houston. If feels just like Vietnam, we got the best food period, and most importantly we got jobs.
      I like Houston just not the heat lol...

      It doesn't normally snow where I am from lol just rains a lot.
      Mentally Challenged

      My Flickr

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Hangman View Post
        The CA is pretty bad in high contrast situations. It is fixable to an extent in software. Let me see if I kept any pics of he bad CA.
        So, is the 24-70 worth that extra 900 bucks? :)
        I ate my fish that died.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
          I like Houston just not the heat lol...

          It doesn't normally snow where I am from lol just rains a lot.
          Lol, you need a pool.
          I ate my fish that died.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by photogdude View Post
            if i could move i would.but you said it--job-dat's it. and no you don't have to drive 5mph cause of snow, just traffic. and yes there is good food here, so there is one thing nice about h-town.

            and yes the 28-70 is walkable but it will get heavy specially if the camera is a beast
            Nope...that would be two things. 1) job 2) food. :)
            I ate my fish that died.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
              So, is the 24-70 worth that extra 900 bucks? :)
              Let me put it this way, For the price of a 24-70, you can get the 28-70 + 85 f/1.8G + 50 f/1.8G + 35 f/1.8G

              You decide :)

              Comment


              • #52
                lol, that's what I thought. I'm not ballin like you so I have have to get the 28-70 (for now).

                You know, I actually like the look of older nikon lens. Like the 80-70, 85/1.4, 105/2 DC. That all metal look with the crinkle finish looks nice to me.

                The newer models look like plastic and the round edges. Just something about it that looks weak to me.

                Don't get me wrong, the new stuff is better. But on just looks....I prefer the older lenses.
                I ate my fish that died.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                  I like Houston just not the heat lol...

                  It doesn't normally snow where I am from lol just rains a lot.
                  ok i admit, if it weren't for the heat, houston would be at least bearable

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I know what ya mean.. The 28-70 looks awesome. The best part of it is that people see you with that lens on your camera and they automatically make sure to get your of your way. You always have a good clear line of sight with it..

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                      Nope...that would be two things. 1) job 2) food. :)
                      oops

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Why so much hate for Houston?
                        I ate my fish that died.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Hangman View Post
                          I know what ya mean.. The 28-70 looks awesome. The best part of it is that people see you with that lens on your camera and they automatically make sure to get your of your way. You always have a good clear line of sight with it..
                          lol, that's what a lot of people are saying on the reviews I have read. That's one thing about it....it's impressive looking.
                          I ate my fish that died.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                            Why so much hate for Houston?
                            lets just say i have issues

                            but back to the original post, is this photowalkthing happening?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I believe the answer to that question is yes.

                              And it will go down early due to the heat.
                              I ate my fish that died.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Wussies! I ride and fish all summer. I love it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X