Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tropheus Caramba Red Bishops

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • augusto9605
    replied
    Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
    They were sold but my buddy had pond issues, so I hung onto them. The ones I added are under an inch, significantly smaller than the majority in my tank. The only issue I'm having is needing extra food to make it to the little guys. I've beefed up on feeding and water changes since adding them
    Thanks for the information!! Austin

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Looks like they are getting close to "pumping" fry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Once they get to pumping out fry I will do more to increase survival, but for now it's just not worth it

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    That's what I thought.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Lol no way. I've got over 70 fish in there and lava rock everywhere.. too much trouble for me

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
    Courting and multiple females holding, but no sign of fry in the tank
    I guess you don't like stripping them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    I need to get rid of some males!

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Originally posted by augusto9605 View Post
    I thought you sold them!! I'm glad you didn't, were those that you just added smaller than those that you already had? if so what size were the smaller ones? did you face any aggression issues?
    They were sold but my buddy had pond issues, so I hung onto them. The ones I added are under an inch, significantly smaller than the majority in my tank. The only issue I'm having is needing extra food to make it to the little guys. I've beefed up on feeding and water changes since adding them

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Originally posted by ptran View Post
    Any breeding yet?
    Courting and multiple females holding, but no sign of fry in the tank

    Leave a comment:


  • augusto9605
    replied
    I thought you sold them!! I'm glad you didn't, were those that you just added smaller than those that you already had? if so what size were the smaller ones? did you face any aggression issues?

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Any breeding yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Thanks bro!

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Nice man! Busy crowd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Updated video in natural light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlPt67SaSj4

    I added two small F1 groups, one red species and one black species

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    I played with the NLS red when they were younger but didn't notice much difference. Any suggestions on a brand/type?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X