Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary (Updated Pics 10/13/2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TexSun
    replied
    Re: 210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

    That piece of DW would be a great addition.

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

    I hadn't seen your pm yet. Fail on me.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    figure what out?

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

    Lol. Like I said just pm on the wood whe you figure it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    pretty much

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    yea it was in one of my tanks for a week lol....

    cool cichlids
    Got bored quick like I do I see.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    yea it was in one of my tanks for a week lol....

    cool cichlids

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

    Sunkenmetal, pm me what you looking for on the wood.

    6 Guinacara Sphenozona order, be here next week.

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    hmm. Interesting, did you use it in one of your tanks?

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    It is some kind of hard wood I know nothing about wood I am a metal guy lol. It is just under 4 feet long

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    Idea of type? how big is it? Might be good for another possible project i've got cooking up.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    pic? Aint no need to be mounted to anything. It just needs some soak time.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    You should come get this piece of drift wood I got we could mount it on a tile at an angle it would look sweet

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    I don't own any plecos that is what the crazy lady says when I want Otocinculus. I made her feel stupid last time I was there and she was working lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X