HAS Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAS Auction

So is that a "no" to Marimo balls? I don't think that Mollies and Guppies could tear them up too bad...and if they do, my snails could eat the algae off the walls and stuff!

Oh, do you know if the apple snails would eat the marimo balls? I guess I never thought about that before... I'll have brigs, spixis, and marisa (columbian ramshorn) in with them...think they'll be safe? They only like algae wafers and algae off the glass right now and they don't eat live plants at all... What do you think, EK?

Rebekah

Comment

Mollies eat algae....snails will not be able to keep up with the take over if it happens.

I have lots of duckweed if anyone wants.

I will be bringing....

Java fern
      Narrow leaf java fern
      Needle leaf java fern
      Anubias nana petite
      E. Tenellus
      Hemianthus callithrodes
      Hygrophilla "wavy"
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Hey Loopy ive got some haustrum you can add to your collection if your interested?

Comment

OOO.. I've been really interested in those ever since I read that they lay GREEN eggs! If you have a spare clutch or two, I wouldn't mind hatching that out! Maybe you should bring some of the snails to the GHAC raffle!! I would put tickets in for them!

I hoard apple snails...LOL!

Rebekah

Comment

Sorry i seperated the parents to stop them laying, however i do have LOTS of babies that you can grow out. They WILL eat ALL the plants in your tank.

Comment

Working...
            X