new monster tank---300 gallons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new monster tank---300 gallons

I just want to know when the breeding program is going to kick off, I still want some fry!!!!! hehe.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

LOL....
      It's funny you bring you that up. I've got six growing out in a 90 right now and one female holding. Unfortunately, I don't have enough for a colony. But I'll keep you posted. :)

Comment

you bought dan's tank?

that thing is amazing and so were the mobas!!! i really tried to pull off the funds for the tank and mobas but there was the fiance that didnt agree on it. :(

the tank is really nice in person and when i went over to dan's i couldnt stop looking at the tank!! too good of a deal to pass up which i shouldnt have.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

that tank and the fish do look stunning, i know im not the only person who wishes it could be there's, guess i better start saving.
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Very nice looking 300 gallon.

I was just wondering if I put my 200 & 125 in the same room could I be a member of the 300 gallon tank or in my case tanks.
            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Nah, you'd be the founding member of the 325 club.  

Ellen

Comment

by that token walter, couldnt we both be in the 2k+ club? if we are going to add up our capacities I think we both have it in the bag, hehe.
                Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

congrats on the big tank!!!!!!  Dan has some nice stuff!
                  180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Thanks, Ron.

But Dan had some nice stuff.  

Now Dan has cash.  

Comment

Jolley,

Good one!  LOL
                      180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Working...
                      X