Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly Petrochromis Fry List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fshfrk
    replied
    How about 15 polyodons?

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    I think there used to be more of them...

    I have seen 40+ fry come from single females before, so I am sure there were others :(

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I might get a few more Trews from you or John soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    great news Geoff. I knew we saw two fry the other night. Good to hear there were more. You think they ate some of them?

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Found 4 Petro Fry as of late, and got 2 female Trewavasae holding that I might actually strip.

    I got a Tri-color female holding as well, soo...lets see!!

    Leave a comment:


  • fshfrk
    replied
    I got 11-12 trew fry for sale. Can also get 7-8 more out of the main tank if you want them too. PM me.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    pm sent

    Leave a comment:


  • HONdata
    replied
    [*]Pm me with price for all 30, oh and what re the sizes
    Last edited by HONdata; 12-24-2009, 12:17 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    I got about 20-30 Annectens fry if interested

    Leave a comment:


  • HONdata
    replied
    Annectens and Ikolas??

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    Originally posted by HONdata View Post
    Thanks for the moshi peter, they're great!
    Nice meeting you two. I'll give y'all a heads up on the trophs when the time comes.

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
    I have 30-40 F1 moshi fry growing out in a 55 gallon. They are eating NLS, flakes, and nori. They range in size from a bit bigger than spit to 2" long. I was going to grow these out for a second HUGE colony, but I'm running out of space and, more importantly, my boss told me I needed to downsize. I'm asking $15 each. Oh, and these come from 4-5 different females. My WC adult colony consists of 20+ females and 2 big ole males.

    Here's a thread of some nice action: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ighlight=moshi

    Here's a thread of some REAL nice action: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ighlight=moshi

    Here's a thread of some pics of past fry from this colony: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ad.php?t=32651

    PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!!
    gonzos

    Leave a comment:


  • HONdata
    replied
    Thanks for the moshi peter, they're great!

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    I know a lot of you have asked for fry in the past. I've PMed the ones that I remember to see if you're still interested and for everyone else.... SORRY. PM ME!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    F1 Moshi Fry

    I have 30-40 F1 moshi fry growing out in a 55 gallon. They are eating NLS, flakes, and nori. They range in size from a bit bigger than spit to 2" long. I was going to grow these out for a second HUGE colony, but I'm running out of space and, more importantly, my boss told me I needed to downsize. I'm asking $15 each. Oh, and these come from 4-5 different females. My WC adult colony consists of 20+ females and 2 big ole males.

    Here's a thread of some nice action: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ighlight=moshi

    Here's a thread of some REAL nice action: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ighlight=moshi

    Here's a thread of some pics of past fry from this colony: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ad.php?t=32651

    PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X