Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my "new" 210gallon tank journal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • newb
    replied
    I noticed a t-position this morning when I work up and I think a female is holding now. They have small mouths so it can kind be hard to tell. I didnt realize how big my dubs and chimba are until I saw these fish.

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Come down when I get my new lens. I'll get more liquor. I will let ya know.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
    Thai, you're more then welcome to come back down to take pictures of the rainbows. I got the Hennesy on ice for you.
    Do not temp me Sir!

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Were you able to sex the murago's?

    I'm getting a bad@ss lens for my camera soon and am upgrading the flash i have now. Too bad i don't have anything to take pictures of. Everyone has seen Rainbows. Mine are nothing special. Thai, you're more then welcome to come back down to take pictures of the rainbows. I got the Hennesy on ice for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Not you foo!

    I'm talking about Thomas.

    This foo got a DSLR too. Don't ever want to post anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    I should get that printed on the back of my troph club shirt!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Undercover balla!

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Nice balla fish. Wish I had something nice like those.

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    That's what's up..... Randall !!! Green Murago...excellent choice of fish !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    painted with flat latex paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Nice fishes man!

    Leave a comment:


  • danielp
    replied
    Very nice pick up Randall.

    Is the background painted on or is it a plastic backing?

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Now they are petro moshi "randell's".

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    looks like sibwesa to me

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X