Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly Tropheus Fry List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mandocruz06
    replied
    Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
    35+ F1 Tropheus Brichardi Namansi Reef
    any for sale?

    Leave a comment:


  • mgarrido
    replied
    35+ F1 Tropheus Brichardi Namansi Reef

    Leave a comment:


  • jjgoodson
    replied
    My fluval 405 hose clip broke and the water drained from my tank on to the floor. Unfortunately, all my fish are dead. Is anyone selling Tropheus Chaitika or Lufubu fry. I live in Fort Worth but can drive to Houston if needed. You guys/gals have all the Tropheus.

    Jimmy T.

    Leave a comment:


  • Russell Reid
    replied
    Mgarrido do you have any duboisi fry for sale?

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    30+ Lunangwa south fry just spit

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Originally posted by jjgoodson View Post
    Looking for Lufubu fry. Does anyone have any?
    Cesar is selling his WC colony.. you won't be disappointed with those!

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    Originally posted by jjgoodson View Post
    Looking for Lufubu fry. Does anyone have any?
    PM the member Mgarrido .

    Leave a comment:


  • jjgoodson
    replied
    Looking for Lufubu fry. Does anyone have any?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Torn, but I need to free up a tank so these guys have to go.

    25 - F1 ilangi from 2 different WC groups. All fish ~2"


    25 = $13 a piece
    One fish lost an eye and will be free to whoever wants it

    Sorry, no shipping

    PM with any questions

    (Sorry about some of the pic quality)








    Parents:


    Last edited by JasonC; 08-16-2011, 05:21 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastiffman
    replied
    Originally posted by jeebus View Post
    Michigan!? That's a long drive.

    Well, I'm not completely positive but I think that they may ship... They have the capabilities to do so...

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastiffman View Post
    I was just at the "Oyers" house here in Mi a cfew days ago picking up some F1 Chimbas and they had a large number of them! Good Pricing as well!
    Michigan!? That's a long drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastiffman
    replied
    Originally posted by jeebus View Post
    I'm looking for some Ulwile fry. Anyone keeping them right now?

    I was just at the "Oyers" house here in Mi a cfew days ago picking up some F1 Chimbas and they had a large number of them! Good Pricing as well!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    I'm looking for some Ulwile fry. Anyone keeping them right now?

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    I just noticed one of my Tropheus Lunangwa south female has spit some of her fry this morning. As far as I can see I've got 12 fry in the main tank

    Leave a comment:


  • Beckster
    replied
    i would be willing to look into petros, but i prefer trophs (red rainbows, ilangi or show me something) or very colorful nice petros. Show me what you guys have to offer here?

    What site is everyone on now since no one is on here?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X