Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 90g RR journal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    Pimp a$$ fish!

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I have more pics on this site than most people. There are a lot of undercover photographers on here, they need to come out of the woodwork.

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    More pics? HFB peeps are tired of my pics already.
    what a cop-out. we need more pics

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
    JDM baby! ... lol

    What about another full tank shot with the new tenants?
    More pics? HFB peeps are tired of my pics already.

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    JDM baby! ... lol

    What about another full tank shot with the new tenants?

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by newb View Post
    pimp tank Jim...show it off!!! where did the rocks come from??? they look like a lace rock.
    Japanese imports!

    Just like those little hondas.

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    Dang. I'm gonna have together myself some. Sweet looking

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    pimp tank Jim...show it off!!! where did the rocks come from??? they look like a lace rock.

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I don't show off bro. I gotz what I gotz.

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    nobody likes a show off

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Originally posted by Navarro View Post
    Dude these are very nice! When can I come and see them in person?
    Dude you're always welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Navarro
    replied
    Re: My 90g RR journal

    Dude these are very nice! When can I come and see them in person?

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Originally posted by newb View Post
    dang...how many you pick up? all from Thai???
    Count them up!

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Thanks guys, they are lovin the extra swimming space. Colors are crazy this morning. I'm going to bump the temp up a little, keep them nice and cozy.

    Leave a comment:


  • wesleydnunder
    replied
    They look great in that tank. I absolutely love the rockwork.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X