Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about this Petro (Flame Tail)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Reds are big time over rated they are jacking up the prices bad.

    I would guess it $150-200 to get them into the US. Depending on exporter and what country. Going from $200 to $700 is a lot!
    I ate my fish that died.

    Comment


    • #17
      "OK 300 calm down...." I was referring to SupaDave's Avatar from the movie 300 .... not the price of the Red Bulu Pts.....
      Learning means, never stop listening
      www.petrochromisman.com

      Comment


      • #18
        lol, I actually new that and thought it was a clever pun!
        I ate my fish that died.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by The_Watcher View Post
          "OK 300 calm down...." I was referring to SupaDave's Avatar from the movie 300 .... not the price of the Red Bulu Pts.....
          So SUPADAVE's Avatar was right...(300) ...

          question posed to Arthur...... How much are they selling for in US dollars?

          Arthur(petro_arthur) says the Red Flame would in his words;
          "I really don't know, but a conservative guess would be between 350 and 400$ "

          So the cost would not be $700.00
          Last edited by The_Watcher; 01-04-2010, 11:46 PM.
          Learning means, never stop listening
          www.petrochromisman.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Maybe Mike (TTT) could bring these in the spring or summer. If they are being collected regularly he might be able to get his hands on it. And I don't think Mike is not going to charge anyone $700 bucks a fish. But naturally I have to deffer to him for a more conclusive statement.
            Last edited by myjohnson; 01-05-2010, 07:28 AM.
            I ate my fish that died.

            Comment

            Working...
            X