Here's the registration page...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
HAS is hosting FOTAS 2009
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by szidlon View PostYou can join at any of the meetings, at the auction itself, or you can find the membership form on our website at:
along with the most updated information on the Convention itself.
If you'd like you can PM me with any additional questions you may have. Just an FYI, if you want to show any of your fish at the Convention, membership in HAS is not a requirement.
I'd like to show a couple of my angels. How can I do that?
Leave a comment:
-
Soni and I will plan on coming to at least the auction and maybe more
Leave a comment:
-
FYI...Spence is giving a presentation on collecting in Uruguay...not just cichlids but all sorts of stuff
Leave a comment:
-
You can join at any of the meetings, at the auction itself, or you can find the membership form on our website at:
along with the most updated information on the Convention itself.
If you'd like you can PM me with any additional questions you may have. Just an FYI, if you want to show any of your fish at the Convention, membership in HAS is not a requirement.
Leave a comment:
-
What exactly do you have to do to join? I've never been to any of the auctions, but I would love to attend this one! :]
Leave a comment:
-
The auction is great, but you can also enter your fish into the show on Saturday. Many different classes; something for everyone. Really cool to stroll the fishroom.
For me personally, I'm especially looking forward to hearing and meeting Chuck Hawks. He'llbe speaking about all things angelfish AND bringing some of his from Minnesota.
Leave a comment:
-
Nancy's great! She's been busting her you-know-what to make this the best FOTAS. This is the HAS/FOTAS auction and will be the last HAS auction of the year. It's gonna be really big with folks from all over the country. Lots of info to share and things to see. Link's already been posted. See ya there!
Leave a comment:
-
Not sure what spence is speaking on yet...I told him he could use us as an experimental audience.
Leave a comment:
-
.....glad to know your ornary self is still lurking somewhere......
Leave a comment:
-
Worry not fishlady, I'm just as ornery as ever. I've been spying on fb in the lurker mode lol.
More details as to the schedule, speakers and show information have been added to the HAS website. I'm having a problem viewing it in IE but no issues in Firefox, it's probably just my stupid computer.
Leave a comment:
-
awsome.....i'm glad to hear she's okay....i missed her...but had no way to contact her....
..
thanks MB for that info...
and yes i may get to attend this possibly.....
Leave a comment:
-
Yup, she's good. :) And yes, it was posted in April, but it's in a little over a month, so I guess it's about time to start your planning!
Leave a comment:
-
Nancy posted this in april guys/gals.....i haven't seen her on the box since june...does anyone know if she's okay?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: