No announcement yet.

HAS is hosting FOTAS 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what spence is speaking on yet...I told him he could use us as an experimental audience.
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Nancy's great! She's been busting her you-know-what to make this the best FOTAS. This is the HAS/FOTAS auction and will be the last HAS auction of the year. It's gonna be really big with folks from all over the country. Lots of info to share and things to see. Link's already been posted. See ya there!

Comment

The auction is great, but you can also enter your fish into the show on Saturday. Many different classes; something for everyone. Really cool to stroll the fishroom.
        For me personally, I'm especially looking forward to hearing and meeting Chuck Hawks. He'llbe speaking about all things angelfish AND bringing some of his from Minnesota.

Comment

What exactly do you have to do to join? I've never been to any of the auctions, but I would love to attend this one! :]
          Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

You can join at any of the meetings, at the auction itself, or you can find the membership form on our website at:

along with the most updated information on the Convention itself.

If you'd like you can PM me with any additional questions you may have. Just an FYI, if you want to show any of your fish at the Convention, membership in HAS is not a requirement.
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

FYI...Spence is giving a presentation on collecting in Uruguay...not just cichlids but all sorts of stuff
              Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
              Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Soni and I will plan on coming to at least the auction and maybe more
                Resident fish bum
                330G FOWLR
                34G Reef
                330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon View Post
                  You can join at any of the meetings, at the auction itself, or you can find the membership form on our website at:

along with the most updated information on the Convention itself.

If you'd like you can PM me with any additional questions you may have. Just an FYI, if you want to show any of your fish at the Convention, membership in HAS is not a requirement.

I'd like to show a couple of my angels. How can I do that?
                  Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Here's the registration page...
                    Charles Jones

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

do yall think he might be show quality?

fishless

Comment

rico i'd say so hes amazing!
                          140 New World Cichlids
                          125 African Lakes Victoria and Malawi
                          80 Lake Tanganyika (Burundi Frontosas)
                          30 Pundamilia Neyerie Ruti Island group
                          29 Tropical Semi Aggressive/Community
                          And to think....in January it was just the 29...)

Comment

[quote=Rico;408586]do yall think he might be show quality?

I think he is wonerful, an would do great being in a show. I just wonder if he would lose any color being moved around....
                            BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Is this guy show quality?

Comment

No, he's sideways.
                                So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Working...
                                X