Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GHAC June Meeting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • suicune
    replied
    Sunny should open a LFS so I can vandalize his shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    I guess calling me grumpy is ALL you have... weaksauce. Thank you, come again. To Sunny's Quick-e Mart
    They are indeed everywhere! Took this in NY.



    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Hahaha... Cha-ching!

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    They're all over... too bad I don't get royalties LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Is that the shop right across from fish gallery? I've seen it before!

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    I guess calling me grumpy is ALL you have... weaksauce. Thank you, come again. To Sunny's Quick-e Mart

    Leave a comment:


  • New_Cichlid11
    replied
    Originally posted by suicune View Post
    old age is getting into Sunny... grumpy every morning
    DAMN called out once again.

    Leave a comment:


  • suicune
    replied
    old age is getting into Sunny... grumpy every morning

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Sour grapes? What the haell for? LOL. No way, love it when I get to call somebody out for failing at calling somebody out

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Sour grapes, yeesh Sunny. Grumpy much in the mornin?

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
    Im guessing since is so early, sunny did NOT have his glasses on LOL
    Speaking of glasses, put yours on

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Epic fail on all you losers

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    Tights??! Who's eating tights!!?
    R-sauce is brining "chinken leg tights"

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    And it must be too early for you little one. Read what I quoted

    Leave a comment:


  • New_Cichlid11
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    Are these tights gonna be easy to chew? I recommend cooking them on a slow cooker ahead of time if at all possible
    Im guessing since is so early, sunny did NOT have his glasses on LOL

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X