Originally posted by New_Cichlid11
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GHAC June Meeting
Collapse
X
-
Gladly, so I can apprehend you and bury you neck deep in a fire ant nestOriginally posted by suicune View PostSunny should open a LFS so I can vandalize his shop.
Comment
-
I am appalled at all the violins on FB!
(Are meetings dangerous? )Last edited by Philbert; 06-11-2013, 10:27 AM.Working for a better Future for my Fish!
___________________________________________
75, 29
All my other tanks have gone on to better lives!
Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid
Comment
-
they would cook in about 8-10 mins in med high fire in a grill.Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View PostAre these tights gonna be easy to chew? I recommend cooking them on a slow cooker ahead of time if at all possible75g Tank,
2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
10g Tank
Hospital 2-F. Endlers
2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic
Comment
-
Very. I bring my own ninja who lurks in the shadows and springs into action when I'm in dangerOriginally posted by Philbert View PostI am appalled at all the violins on FB!
(Are meetings dangerous? )
Comment


Comment