Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August GHAC meeting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Time would be awesome since we also have a bikini carwash that day as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    What time?

    Leave a comment:


  • crazy42bmx
    replied
    Sweet

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    No you just need to be a member

    Leave a comment:


  • crazy42bmx
    replied
    Is there any charges for this meeting. As far as entry fee they normally charge. Just curious

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Sorry we failed to mention that this event will be for members only as its a special event than our usual meetings. If you would like to become a member or are unsure if you are please contact Tim or myself. You can also become a member the day of the event.

    Leave a comment:


  • wesleydnunder
    replied
    Sounds awesome.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    All are welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • BrAin
    replied
    I suppose this is open to all who are interested?? Also, was there a time set? The wife says we might could make this.

    Leave a comment:


  • barberking12
    replied
    i will be there! its all ways fun to feed the rays

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Nice ^

    Leave a comment:


  • CrazyCatPeekin
    replied
    I should be able to make this one. I think I will try to drag my husband along also!

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I'll be there early to eat :)

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Evening time?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X