Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Houston Aquarium Warehouse!

Originally posted by phoenixbetta";p="
    No, its not important to me, my dad was wondering is all becuase my boyfriend and I talk up  the places we go to purchase our fish we take care of and he asked us about it is all
    He does sell quality fish   8)
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I will agree to certain extent about petco and walmarts have terrible conditions, but I have been to some Awesome Petcos that have excellent fish and lived a long while for me.  

As for NickinTex, Im excited to go Houston Aquarium Warehouse tomorrow ( our first time there )....we have been hearing a lot talk about it.....

Comment

From what I have experienced....if they offer warranty there is a reason for it.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Wow! This store is by far the best to us... the owner Daniel is a very good guy, he will difinitely see more us hanging around his store on the weekends....

Comment

I told you :!:  
            PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Stopped by Daniel today...Frozen bloodworms...16oz $9.00...Cardinals in stock $2 each. New shipment  arriving week from Monday or Tuesday. His pleco stock is going fast.

Comment

so i went there today and finnaly found the place "thanks people", anyway, place is nice, they offer to special order a lot of the stuff i wanted, which i will hold off til later in the summer, the people that was there (can't remember his name, sorry) was very nice, but theres only ONE thing i hate about that place other then its hidden, its the fact that from the time i step in til i left, he kept 'showing off' his special plants, hard to get, not in the book and so on...  you know, i get it they have to have some kind of special connection or know some very nice people to give them those plants, but they do not need to repeating saying that over and over and over and over and over again...  other then that, i would go back and order some stuff from him, as long as they don't repeat those things again and again and again and...

Comment

LOL, I hope I helped you find it since I couldn't yesterday.  

Was it where I thought it was?

If so, I will have to stop in next time I am in the area.

Kris

Comment

yup, its where you said it was at, just one set of buildings north...

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro";p="
                      so i went there today and finnaly found the place "thanks people", anyway, place is nice, they offer to special order a lot of the stuff i wanted, which i will hold off til later in the summer, the people that was there (can't remember his name, sorry) was very nice, but theres only ONE thing i hate about that place other then its hidden, its the fact that from the time i step in til i left, he kept 'showing off' his special plants, hard to get, not in the book and so on...  you know, i get it they have to have some kind of special connection or know some very nice people to give them those plants, but they do not need to repeating saying that over and over and over and over and over again...  other then that, i would go back and order some stuff from him, as long as they don't repeat those things again and again and again and...

I'm sorry if I offended you.  I am just proud to have the rare plant.  It was given to me by Luis Navarro and nearly lost it all but luckily I gave one to a friend that barely kept it alive.  Terribly sorry for my big mouth.  I tend to talk too much.  If you decide to come back, just let me know to keep my mouth shut.

Respectfully,
                      Daniel
                      Visit Houston Aquarium Warehouse in Stafford Texas 77477
                      www.houstonaquariumwarehouse.com

Comment

For the record, I do enjoy speaking with you when I'm at your store, Daniel.
                        :wink:
                        PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by GulfCoastDiscus";p="
                          Originally posted by mahoro";p="

I'm sorry if I offended you.  I am just proud to have the rare plant.  It was given to me by Luis Navarro and nearly lost it all but luckily I gave one to a friend that barely kept it alive.  Terribly sorry for my big mouth.  I tend to talk too much.  If you decide to come back, just let me know to keep my mouth shut.

Respectfully,
                          Daniel
                          hey daniel, your shop is nice, i like it, and i will be back when i am ready for more tanks and fish, i am just speaking my .02cents, you just happen to remind me of this girl from last year that we had a thing going, until her non-stop showing how great she is and everything she does...

Comment

I visited Dan's store and the place is nice.  It is geared for the hobbyist which is a plus, prices were good as was the stock.  Gets an A in my book. Plecos were great!! I got a pair of BN with a beastly male!

Comment

I was at Dan's place for 2 hours today while he's doing his great 8ft planted tank. It's such a beautiful place to get healthy fishes for better price. The place is organized clean, and he is going to stock more fishes.
                              100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                              30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Great place and a great guy!  I love killing my lunch hours over there.  I've learned a lot from Daniel.
                                My tanks:
                                30 gal - African Cichlids Tank
                                60 gal - Discus Tank
                                30 gal Hex - Not in Use

Comment

Working...
                                X