Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater Houston Aquarium Club Meeting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Thanks for everything, John! I'll post tour info soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • doctorcichla
    replied
    I really enjoyed getting to meet everyone as well. And many thanks to John for the hospitality (and eye candy! The FISH, I mean). I'm looking forward to any and all of those behind the scenes tours that were discussed.

    Leave a comment:


  • MURRAY
    replied
    Thank everyone for showing up. It was great seeing everybody!!! We had an awesome time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tiapan
    replied
    it was a nice meeting, glad i made it out. food was extremely good

    Leave a comment:


  • StanDaManTX
    replied
    Thanks everyone. Even though i couldn't stay for a long time, I enjoyed it. It was nice meeting fellow fish-a-holics. Having been there once along time ago i will now be stopping by HAW a little more often. John is a nice guy with a nice place.

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    Probably not gonna make this one. :( Y'all have fun!
    Nobody missed you.

    Leave a comment:


  • SteveCGG
    replied
    Me either.....

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Probably not gonna make this one. :( Y'all have fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by jhenry View Post
    You like everyone Nick
    Not everyone...

    Leave a comment:


  • electricblue
    replied
    I'll definitely make this one... but i may have to set up a new tank if i find pea puffers

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by not1min View Post
    I will bring some desserts.

    Leave a comment:


  • not1min
    replied
    I will bring some desserts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qs Evolution
    replied
    count me in!!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheHighestCrew
    replied
    Originally posted by MURRAY View Post
    So Far , Seafood Gumbo, Brisket, Hamburgers with Fixins, Hot Dogs, Potato Salad, Vegetable Tray and Sodas. Will need Chips, dip, Ice, Alcoholic beverages ( your Choice)
    sounds like a dope spread right there

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X