LARGE petros for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russ View Post
    i think i'm in the running for petro king.lol!

by the way does that blue giant dance and sing?250.00 wow!!!
    I thought you were petro novice? Or dare I say tattoo status?
    Aren't you like killing and selling petros?

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

must be talking about someone else,ek.
      i currently have 34 petros,not counting the fry.
      not done by a long shot!!!
      petro crazy!!!

Comment

How many have you killed along the way?
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

just two to aggression,but that was a while ago.
          petro crazy!!!

Comment

You cannot be considered for Petro King unless you have acquired a Sp. Blue Giant.... the petro of all petros.

So with Gilbert trying and you talking it has been determined...
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

The blue giant will always remain a singleton. The only other person I know of that has one is Longstalking. And she wasn't willing to let her's go.

I guess that is what demands the high price.

I always try to be very fair when I sell fish to fellow hobbyists. I do not try to take advantage of anyone. For the record, I sold that fish to John for $100. :)

Of course, now you are dealing with a retail shop, not a hobbyist. Dan has to profit from the deal too.

Let the bidding begin. LOL

Comment

why does dan have to profit?

Comment

Because he runs a business. You don't stay in business if you just break even. Have you ever had a fish store sell a tank for you at their location? It's just business.

Comment

i wouldnt give that price for any fish!i wouldnt want a singleton anyways.gilbert can have him.i think to be petro king you have to have some red bulu!lol
                    petro crazy!!!

Comment

well,

if the fish was given on a trade( which i suspect happen knowing the relationship between dan and the day trader) does not constitute selling a fish for maximum profit.

and yes i know how to run a business. but i also know when not to screw people also

Comment

Russ, how is this fish any different to a wild caught Zaire Gibberosa? Those fish can bring in $250 - $500 a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Delock View Post
                          well,

if the fish was given on a trade( which i suspect happen knowing the relationship between dan and the day trader) does not constitute selling a fish for maximum profit.

and yes i know how to run a business. but i also know when not to screw people also
                          Who said anything about maximum profit other than you? I'm just saying he is going to make a little money on the deal. Plain and simple.

Comment

Oh yeah, I should also add that I don't believe Dan would ever "screw" anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolley View Post
                              Who said anything about maximum profit other than you? I'm just saying he is going to make a little money on the deal. Plain and simple.
                              define a little money?

Have anyone grab it yet? In addition we all know where the fish originated from. No one here is going to pay 250 for a fish you sold for 100.

Comment

Whoever gets that Blue Giant, I just hope they take care of Flipper. If he survived the Day Trader, he's made of steel.
                                380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                                300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                                180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                                150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Working...
                                X