Ad reads ( photos)
75 Gallon Reef Ready Saltwater Aquarium - $350 (League City)
Date: 2012-05-08, 1:01PM CDT
Reply to: zzxsg-2993653428@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Oceanic 75 gallon reef ready tank , cherry stained stand and hood. Hood has 4 retrofit T5 lights and reflectors from reef geek. Lights are approx. 2 years old. 2 fans mounted on each side of hood, 2 of the fans need a AC to DC power converter. Has a 30 gallon sump/fuge, with a Mag 7 or 9 return pump, not sure which one. Return plumbing is the Calfo style manifold,or so I was told by the previous owner.
Baffles in the sump can be removed to fit your needs they are plexiglass, siliconed to hold in place. I have left the water in it so you can see the return pump and sump in action. I will also throw in a TLF 150 phosban reactor with a MJ 900 PH, and approx. 20 pounds of dead rock.
If you buy it you will need to bring your own truck and help to load. Asking $350.00
Comment