I have been thinking about purigen... If you dose ferts for plants won't the purigen filter it out of the water...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Seachem Purigen
Collapse
X
-
Here's what I found on a brief bing search: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...-nitrogen.htmlOriginally posted by sunkenmetal View PostI have been thinking about purigen... If you dose ferts for plants won't the purigen filter it out of the water...All bleeding stops eventually...
Comment
-
carry onOriginally posted by aquabee View PostHere's what I found on a brief bing search: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...-nitrogen.html
Comment
-
i was concerned about this too but after some research i am satisfied that the impact will be minimal. I ended up buying the 100ml bags for all the aquariums.Originally posted by sunkenmetal View PostI have been thinking about purigen... If you dose ferts for plants won't the purigen filter it out of the water...75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'
GHAC Member
Comment
-
-
The lower price can be seen in the shopping basket after you add itOriginally posted by rmalford View PostI see it listed for $50.34...
Sent from my bubble wand using Tapatalk
Comment
-
are you making it out of the magnum HOT? I would like to see pics on that and know how much purigen you end up using in it? i want to do the same with my magnum 350Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Postlmk if you gonna order cuong, I'm building a purigen reactor so ima needs a lot.75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'
GHAC Member
Comment
Comment