Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plants and goodies from a super plant hoarder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Chester View Post
    More than likely it will have to be in a large box... $12 is the medium one... so I think $16 for the larger sized box... and since Mistahoo is placing the order... the plants will go to his house and we pick them up from there, unless you PM him I guess and make other arrangements. I am assuming shipping will be split evenly amongst all the people who order... so roughly a dollar a person, plus we already hit the 300 order minimum to receive a 20% discount.

    So jump in lol! I've bought plants from H4N twice already and have been happy with them.
    This ^. If Han can get everything in a medium, then it'll be $12 split between everyone. If not, it'll be $16 split. It'll be shipped to my house. My location is under my profile. Pick up from my house or near my work (77027 river oaks area) if that's more convenient. There are a few I will deliver to as they're near me or on the way to or from work.

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • suicune
    replied
    I wish the plants can come sooner.... my goldfish tank look trashed :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Chester
    replied
    Shipping
    $12 Medium Flat Rate Box (large flat rate will be used if needed)
    More than likely it will have to be in a large box... $12 is the medium one... so I think $16 for the larger sized box... and since Mistahoo is placing the order... the plants will go to his house and we pick them up from there, unless you PM him I guess and make other arrangements. I am assuming shipping will be split evenly amongst all the people who order... so roughly a dollar a person, plus we already hit the 300 order minimum to receive a 20% discount.

    So jump in lol! I've bought plants from H4N twice already and have been happy with them.
    Last edited by Chester; 07-09-2013, 10:00 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • snailtrax
    replied
    Whew! I've been trying to scan thru all the order/ posts for my answer, but I'm not sure if I understand how the shipping part will go...are you having everything go to one place for one shipping fee, and then everyone will need to pick up their orders?
    Any idea what the shipping will be? Seems like you'll have a lot for the One Large Box / $12 deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Chester View Post
    Can you add two marimo moss balls for me please Steven?
    done

    Leave a comment:


  • Chester
    replied
    Can you add two marimo moss balls for me please Steven?

    Leave a comment:


  • sfasu
    replied
    Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
    He doesn't have enough Blyxa Japonica for 5 orders of 5/$5 [25]. He says he might have about 10. Sfasu did you want to order something else?
    No thanks, just need blyxa.

    Leave a comment:


  • suicune
    replied
    wow... sounds amazing.. I love planted tank =d

    Leave a comment:


  • kwc1974
    replied
    Yes, I am hosting a HAAPS club meeting that will involve a layout in my ADA 60P tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chester
    replied
    KWC you are hosting the aquascaping layout thing right?

    Leave a comment:


  • kwc1974
    replied
    Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
    When I made this thread. He's working with a few other orders other than ours.
    OK, I contacted and bought on Friday.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    When I made this thread. He's working with a few other orders other than ours.

    Leave a comment:


  • kwc1974
    replied
    Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
    Ah, you're the one he was talking about then. He said he couldn't give a good count on plants because he wanted to fulfill his current order.
    It could be me, I did not order too much from him. When did you contact him?

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    He doesn't have enough Blyxa Japonica for 5 orders of 5/$5 [25]. He says he might have about 10. Sfasu did you want to order something else?

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    1 order of 5/$10 [5] Proserpinaca Palustris (Jozle) - $10
    1 order of 5/$10 [5] Myriophyllum Tuberculatum (Jozle) - $10

    OUT OF STOCK

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X