Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NLS Group Buy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • algarciajr
    replied
    Ek
    - 1x NLS 1mm cichlid formula 5lb
    - 1x NLS 1mm thera+A 5lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie fx 1.1lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie deluxe 1.1lb
    - 1x Dainichi color fx 1.1lb

    Supadave
    - 1x NLS 3mm Thera +A 5lbs.

    CF
    -2 x 3mm sinking formula NLS 5lb.
    -1 x 1mm sinking formula NLS 5lb.

    tbui1178
    - 1x NLS 1mm thera+A 5lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie fx 1.1lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie deluxe 1.1lb

    Geoff
    XL Pro 5mm
    1.1 lb $13.59
    Cichlid Formula 1mm
    2270g $39.99
    Grow Formula .5mm
    275g $12.79

    Travis
    -Grow Formula .5mm 1 - 275g
    -Large Fish Formula 3mm 1 - 2270g
    -XL Pro 3mm 2 - 1.1 lb

    Phish
    1x NLS 1mm Cichlid Formula 5lb

    Fishboyt: 275g NLS Grow Formula .5mm.
    600g NLS Cichlid Formula 1mm.

    algarciajr
    - 1x NLS 1mm cichlid formula 5lb

    Not sure if Geoff's was in addition to what was on original.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Congrats!

    Thanks! It's not much compared to you. LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    No need to be sorry.

    When the time comes I tend to skim over the list and order from that and wouldn't want to forget anyone.

    Makes sense. This is my 1,000th post!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    No need to be sorry.

    When the time comes I tend to skim over the list and order from that and wouldn't want to forget anyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    For those that are adding to the list, please copy and paste the previous list before you and add yourself in.

    This will make it much easier for me.


    Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    For those that are adding to the list, please copy and paste the previous list before you and add yourself in.

    This will make it much easier for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Anytime within the next 3-4 days is good with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Ek
    - 1x NLS 1mm cichlid formula 5lb
    - 1x NLS 1mm thera+A 5lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie fx 1.1lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie deluxe 1.1lb
    - 1x Dainichi color fx 1.1lb

    Supadave
    - 1x NLS 3mm Thera +A 5lbs.

    CF
    -2 x 3mm sinking formula NLS 5lb.
    -1 x 1mm sinking formula NLS 5lb.

    tbui1178
    - 1x NLS 1mm thera+A 5lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie fx 1.1lb
    - 1x Dainichi veggie deluxe 1.1lb

    Geoff
    - 1x 5lb Bucket NLS 1mm Cichlid Formula
    - 1x 450g 5mm Floating Jumbo Fish Formula
    Travis
    -Grow Formula .5mm 1 - 275g
    -Large Fish Formula 3mm 1 - 2270g
    -XL Pro 3mm 2 - 1.1 lb


    Fishboyt: 275g NLS Grow Formula .5mm.
    600g NLS Cichlid Formula 1mm.
    Last edited by fishboyt; 03-06-2009, 12:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    No one is stressing or at least not me.

    If it happens it happens if not oh well.

    Last time there was a bit of a conflict but everyone was able to pay when asked to some I had to make an effort to get funds from but for the most part it was ok. There was some that could not pick up at the time of delivery which is all fine with me, it's the ones that want to pick up right then and there, that or are antsy about delivery.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    I did not notice any conflicts in schedules or payments last time around...???

    I can pay on the 13th of this month, not before.

    I really don't like to see or hear of anyone stressing over these group buys, especially since I was the one who requested this one, so lets' try to keep it casual.

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • phish
    replied
    Phish
    1x NLS 1mm Cichlid Formula 5lb

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    How is this one different?

    All I ask is for you guys to come up with a date for the order to happen. Now so far only 2 guys out of the bunch has said anything so I don't see it being different from the past group buys.

    I did not get stuck with any food but almost did, no one's fault though. Just would like at least for you guys to settle on a date since I can careless if this happens or not, just wanted to help you guys out.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    You know I am....but this is not a matter of great urgency to me, if there's going to be conflicts with payments and delivery dates, then I say shine it...

    The last one seemed to have gone smoother...???

    Did you get stuck with unordered food from the last Group Buy?

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Weren't you the one that asked for this to happen?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X