Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you, this is my second time around with the horse and buggie crew.....was with BOA for long time, but got upset at them too...

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady View Post
      me...me.....me....me.....i'm first in line for babies.......

You are first in line with everything I have sweetie... :)

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

.....that's awsome.....whooohoooo.....i can't wait for cyp babies.....

Comment

Banks are okay but they have their problems, Paypal makes things really nice.

Allows you to do instant transfers as well as pay others by credit card, should you feel so inclined.

PayPal account is free to setup, you can link it to bank accounts, credit/debit cards, and it is accepted by alot of online retailers, if not a majority.

Comment

I know I have a certain "rep" here on the box for being eccentric, so my point is, I dont' believe the standard way of banking will be around much longer....a world or central banking system is coming...

Paypal might survive the transition from traditional to centralized banking, but I don't think so.

CF

Comment

Working...
            X