Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild L147s $7ea

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Wild L147s $7ea

    hey its better than just a couple
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Wild L147s $7ea

      three for me please

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Wild L147s $7ea

        newb - 1
        Phishphreek - 4
        geeks - 1
        Nickintex - 3
        twofronts - 2
        luxtralarge - 3
        liljack - 2? (maybe)

        Total so far: 16



        Anyone know how many are available?
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Wild L147s $7ea

          So when will they be ready for pick up?
          PLECOS SUCK!

          https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Wild L147s $7ea

            good question, how many are available?

            I guess that should have been our first question.
            oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Wild L147s $7ea

              i have 30 to 35 of them
              Will

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                8O
                That's a lot of plecos!  
                PLECOS SUCK!

                https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                  Updated information about this buy here.

                  Thanks!
                  Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                    Liljack will take 3......Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                      ok so the new pickup date is November 1? that sounds cool with me. I will just have to let the excitement build another week.
                      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                        newb - 1
                        Phishphreek - 4
                        geeks - 1
                        Nickintex - 3
                        twofronts - 2
                        luxtralarge - 3
                        liljack - 3

                        so 17 so far

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                          UPDATE: I now want 2 of these plecos. its gonna be a surprise for my brothers tank. Im such a good brother!
                          250gallon-Wild Angels, community

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                            newb - 2
                            Phishphreek - 4
                            geeks - 1
                            Nickintex - 3
                            twofronts - 2
                            luxtralarge - 3
                            liljack - 3

                            18

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                              anyone else?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: Wild L147s $7ea

                                Put me in for 2

                                Tim, I will give you the funds at the auction.

                                Thanks.
                                Proud and Penniless Texas Aggie Dad!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X