Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: PSX prematured Corals for Sale

PSX prematured Corals for Sale - $250

I'm selling this group of awesome and colorful pre matured Corals as seen on the rack.
    The picture shows what you will get.

All those Corals have been carefully treated and have been grown out for months.
    This is not the cheap crap you normally can buy as frags that come in a fast food cup or an old bucket.

When handed over, they will be nicely provided in a new sanitized fish container with a bottom rack similar as on the picture, airtight enclosed.
    Also they will be transferred into the container fully submerged in order to keep the stress level very low and if your tank is nice and prepared for those beauties, you won't have issues such as they die off after a few days since they will not touch each other and being treated well during the transfer.

Believe me it is worth the money, been there, done it before and it mostly do not pay off to buy the cheap frags, if you are looking for Corals that will make a nice addition to your Reef system.

These Corals are healthy as you can see, beautiful and been grown out, so you don't have to wait for months until they start to explode in your tank. Light conditions vary, the shown corals have been grown out under HQI 10k Phoenix 250w by the use of Limewater and Balling method.

Let me know if you have any questions, again this is a unique offer, more sets are coming soon.
    Cash only, point of trade has to be in Cypress.
    No parting out of the sets, THX.

Tags : Aquarium, Reeftank, Marine, Sump , Refugium ,Saltwater, Reef , Coral , Corals, Skimmer, Tank, Reef, Acropora, Jebao, WP40, WP60, WP25, MP40, MP60, Algae
Working...
X