Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 12 Gallon Fluval Edge For Sale

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my practically brand new Fluval Edge 12 gallon (Black) I had gotten for this past Chrismas. I had it running for probably about 5 months and decided to go the saltwater route so I took it all down but here is the thing… when I had gotten this christmas gift, when I was setting it up, i cracked the top of the glass so I called amazon where my parents got it from and they said "keep it"…"we will send you another one" and they did so what I did was use all the same parts I got with the first tank they sent me and kept all the other parts to the new aquarium in that box and unwrapped. You are basically getting everything new besides the tank itself but even that is in excellent condition. I did upgrade the lighting to the Sea Fluval Marine & Reef so that will be included in the price. Even better, you won't have to go out and buy decorations because I'm giving you the ones I had in their. Only thing you will not be getting is the rock pebbles, heater and digital thermometer that I used. I placed all the fake plants in different little bags so they don't get separated and to keep organized. It even comes with the starter chemicals you need to cycle the tank (unopened)

Price: 240$

Text me if you are interested or have any questions for me: 8 3 2)- Five Six 7- seven seven 1 six.

In the pictures, you will see the old vs new lightings and how the tank was set up with when I had it up and the decorations it comes with.
    Attached Files

Or text me a number you think is fair and we will go from there.
    Last edited by aaronsoliz18; 05-06-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X