Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clowns, Whiptails, & Stiphodons . . . oh my!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Sale: Clowns, Whiptails, & Stiphodons . . . oh my!

    I have a few more than I want to keep for myself...

    Red Stiphodon: $10ea


    Rineloricaria parva: $7ea


    Clown Killies:$2.50ea
    Click here to view the original image of 800x456px and 125KB.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

  • #2
    They are all awesome! The killies came out way better than I thought!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

    Comment


    • #3
      Tim. I have not a single clue when I can get down to you, but I have spring break next week. I def want 3 of the Rineloricaria parva UNLESS, they would be bad for shrimp. I was thinking of putting these in my planted tank. Also may want to pick up a few more shrimp....type:undecided. For the record my rabbit tylo's are doing amazingly well. No babies, but they are growing wonderfully.
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dblondfemme View Post
        Tim. I have not a single clue when I can get down to you, but I have spring break next week. I def want 3 of the Rineloricaria parva UNLESS, they would be bad for shrimp. I was thinking of putting these in my planted tank. Also may want to pick up a few more shrimp....type:undecided. For the record my rabbit tylo's are doing amazingly well. No babies, but they are growing wonderfully.
        I have the Rineloricaria parva in with my sakura red shrimp. . .having them in a planted tank is where they'd feel the most comfortable.
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

        Comment


        • #5
          could I get them either over the weekend or next week? will you hold three of them for me?
          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
          20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
          29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
          29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
          55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
          75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes ma'am. :)
            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

            Comment


            • #7
              Tim is a hoarder, you'd think he was actually breeding these things by the looks of his tanks.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                Tim is a hoarder, you'd think he was actually breeding these things by the looks of his tanks.
                Step 1 is admitting that you have an addiction. I'm not there yet!
                Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

                Comment


                • #9
                  love them just setup a killie tank cut me a deal on 2 of each :)
                  55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
                  45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
                  10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
                  10 gallon Hospital tank
                  2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
                  13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by aone4u2luv@yahoo.com View Post
                    love them just setup a killie tank cut me a deal on 2 of each :)

                    I think this is the first I've heard anyone ask that! Never thought about it myself seeing as though Tim sells what he has at a fraction of what any of them would have cost at the LFS or anywhere else.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome to the Box (LOL)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I want some Clown Killies, let me know your location by text at 281-690-0394 soonest possible. Thanks...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by aone4u2luv@yahoo.com View Post
                          love them just setup a killie tank cut me a deal on 2 of each :)
                          Sure thing --- 2 stiphodons, 2 whiptails, 2 clown kiillies, three bags and 6 rubber bands for $40. I'll even throw in free delivery if you meet me in front of my house.
                          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shazed22 View Post
                            I want some Clown Killies, let me know your location by text at 281-690-0394 soonest possible. Thanks...
                            Text sent . . .
                            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
                              Sure thing --- 2 stiphodons, 2 whiptails, 2 clown kiillies, three bags and 6 rubber bands for $40. I'll even throw in free delivery if you meet me in front of my house.
                              Do you have more than one package like this?
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X