Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT: approx. 2 small pots of hc (dwarf baby tears)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • koi
    replied
    Yeh with tweezers

    Leave a comment:


  • jsnoravo
    replied
    Originally posted by jsnoravo View Post
    I got some hc that I'd like to trade. I don't actually have them in pots......
    lol. so yeah no pots. they are stuffed into soil right now as chunks. do you already know how hc is planted? you're gonna have to sort them out in small pieces anyway, and plant them in a gridlike pattern throughout the tank for even dispersal.

    Leave a comment:


  • koi
    replied
    Yep that's it right there and sure that's fine. Is the hc still inside the pots

    Leave a comment:


  • jsnoravo
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin_4u2nv View Post
    hi , i'm looking for HC for sometimes, i do not know where to buy it. If you would like to sell this please let me know how much and a picture would be great.
    hey kevin, if the trade doesn't work out with koi i can sell it to you for $12.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsnoravo
    replied
    if i can get 10 plantable stems at 4 inches each or more i'll give you all the hc. i've seen this at city pets before so it could be this one that you have http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/p...86&pcatid=2386

    can you confirm this for me? thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • koi
    replied
    4-7 inches around 10 stems

    Leave a comment:


  • jsnoravo
    replied
    Originally posted by koi View Post
    I have a type of rotala cAnt remember the name it was bought for city pets 3weeka ago and needs some trimming

    how many stems you plan to trim koi? let me know how many inches per stem.

    Leave a comment:


  • koi
    replied
    I have a type of rotala cAnt remember the name it was bought for city pets 3weeka ago and needs some trimming

    Leave a comment:


  • kevin_4u2nv
    replied
    hi , i'm looking for HC for sometimes, i do not know where to buy it. If you would like to sell this please let me know how much and a picture would be great.

    Leave a comment:


  • WTT: approx. 2 small pots of hc (dwarf baby tears)

    I got some hc that I'd like to trade. I don't actually have them in pots, but it's about 2 of those small plastic pots worth. Enough to start up an iwagumi with a 60p or standard 20g tank. Looking to trade with anyone that plans to do some trimming soon on any of the following stem plants: Limnophila Aromatica, Blyxa Japonica, star grass, ludwigias, rotalas. If you have anything similar to the ones listed just let me know. I would name more plants but don't know of very many more.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jsnoravo; 02-14-2011, 01:12 AM.
Working...
X