Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Coral Frags and DIBS trbro

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    I want a big frag of the ked red
    Ok, free for you too but I want a big batch of GSP to grow on my way and sides.
    I ate my fish that died.

    Comment


    • #17
      Can you... Hook a brother up?!

      I'm interested in some of those watermelon, and duncan frags if you still have any. PM also sent.

      -Albert

      Comment


      • #18
        all PMs replied.
        I ate my fish that died.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
          Ok, free for you.

          Bring an LPS frag for me and we'll call it even.

          Remind me to give you some gfo.
          lol..let me know what lps you want man??
          i think you have most of my lps...so let me know what you dont have man...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
            Ok, free for you too but I want a big batch of GSP to grow on my way and sides.
            Done

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by madugo View Post
              lol..let me know what lps you want man??
              i think you have most of my lps...so let me know what you dont have man...
              update your journal!
              I ate my fish that died.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                update your journal!
                +1

                Comment


                • #23
                  i am interested in zoa frags

                  would you maybe be able to meet at all about fish?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I definitely want the zoa frags can come by today to get them if possible both kinds

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Update: two headed Duncan, two red zoa, and two watermelon sold.

                      Sorry for late rely to mtg pms. All deals might have to be tomorrow.

                      I'm reply too all the pms when I'm at home.
                      I ate my fish that died.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        thanks for the corals bro

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Thanks for the zoa frags

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Thanks for the Duncans, Zoas and Acan frags!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by beaver-man View Post
                              i am interested in zoa frags

                              would you maybe be able to meet at all about fish?
                              too far. I will only meet at city pets for fish gallery.
                              I ate my fish that died.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                melon zoa, kedd red zoas, and duncan heading pending.

                                Only three duncan frags left.
                                I ate my fish that died.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X