Anyone have a diffuser for sale? I've got a jbj regulator but I'm in need of a diffuser. Please let me know what you have
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WTB: CO2 diffuser
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
How big is the tank?? You want a plain jane cheap one or a baller ADA one?ADA mini-m planted
ADA mini-m riparium
ADA 30-C nano reef
ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
Eheim 90cm SA biotope
110g Peacocks
Comment
-
-
Manifresh why do you have to live way on the other side of town dude?Originally posted by manifresh006 View Posti think i have one nothing fancy but its a glass one iff i can find it you can have it got no use for it i will check tomorrow morningChef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD
150G~discus and altums
Comment
-
chef, lemme see if i can find something cheaper in my garage.ADA mini-m planted
ADA mini-m riparium
ADA 30-C nano reef
ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
Eheim 90cm SA biotope
110g Peacocks
Comment
-
That would work too really. As long as it diffuses co2 and you don't live cross town I'm down. I live by the fountains by 59s and kirkwoodOriginally posted by algarciajr View PostChef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD
150G~discus and altums
Comment
Comment