Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tanks, filters, skimmers ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tanks, filters, skimmers ...

    10G tank, $7 each, I have (5).
    10G full hood with light, $10, (2)
    10G steel stand, $10





    20G long with top, $20.




    Odyssea PS-75 skimmer with pump, in sump or hang on back, $30


    Skimmer with waste container, $70


    PM waste container, $20

  • #2
    I also have 2 Magnum 350 cannister filters, complete with quick disconnect, $40 each.

    Emperor 400 power filter, new media, $40

    Comment


    • #3
      (Skimmer with waste container, $70)

      Can I get the dimensions on this skimmer? Also, does it come with a pump? Is it submergible?
      Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

      Comment


      • #4
        The skimmer base is 5x8", height 21". It is submersible.
        I bought it with a pump in the 1st picture for $125. The pump worked once and then stopped. You can have that pump for free and see if it works for you.

        In the same picture, I also have a Via Aqua 3600 pump which works perfectly, you can have that for $25.

        Comment


        • #5
          Darn, it's too big..Thanks for the information though! Hope you sell everything fast!
          Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm interested in the odyssea skimmer. Can you deliver?
            Fish are people too, they just have gills.

            Comment


            • #7
              Do you have any powerheads?
              Fish are people too, they just have gills.

              Comment


              • #8
                for how many gallons is the Skimmer?

                Comment


                • #9
                  hey u got any mag pump can u please let me know and urs contact number thanz

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The bigger skimmer should be good for 125, 150G tank, as I remember the last time I look. It depends on the pump you use and the load on your tank.

                    The Odyssea 75 should be good for a 45, 50 G tank. I used it on my 72G and even the 125G for a while. It worked pretty well.

                    I have several powerheads, (2) Koralia 2, (2) Maxi Jet 1200. $15 each.

                    Pickup only.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I Want the 20 Galons tank send me information

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I replied to all PMs.

                        1 10G sold, 1 10G hood sold.
                        Just to make sure my original post was clear. Each 10G tank is $7. I have 1 10G hood with light left and it's $10 itself.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I replied to more PMs today and I am at home.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The pumps are sold.
                            Tanks and skimmer still available.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What are the dimensions on this skimmer? I have a 46 gallon bow front i would to use it on but I would like to put in the sump if possible.

                              The Odyssea 75 should be good for a 45, 50 G tank. I used it on my 72G and even the 125G for a while.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X