FS 300 Gallon Custom 3/4" cell cast acrylic tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 300 Gallon Custom 3/4" cell cast acrylic tank

Custom built 300 gallon acrylic aquarium. Tank dimensions are 80X30X29. Solid 2X2 thick wall tubing stand that is 44" high. Tank was built using high quality 3/4" cell cast acrylic. One off overflow box with dual almost silent drain and return lines. Always used as freshwater but could be salt without any issues. Dual Eheim 2262 filters with Eheim quick connects on both sides. Filters and connectors are over $800 new. Phillips Hue LED lighting with hub. App is very user friendly with scheduling, preconfigured scenes and ability to sync with other lights. Included is close to 200 pounds of limestone holey rock.

Also included are 7 star sapphire 3" and larger along with 4 male white knights that are 4-5". Both are stunning fish.

I hate to part with the tank but really need the footprint it takes up for other requirements.

I will not sell separately. I will drain the tank, remove the bulkheads on the bottom of the tank so you have a flat surface to work with. Tank is extremely heavy. You will need 2-3 hulks to move. I can help but recent shoulder surgery prevents any significant lifting.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    310G in transition from All male to Star Sapphire and White Knights.

$1600. I will not separate.
    310G in transition from All male to Star Sapphire and White Knights.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Is this sold?

Comment

Working...
        X