Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lighting and Canister Filters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Sale: Lighting and Canister Filters

    I got a 2 bulb coralife fixture 24" for sale. It has 2 switches to control the lighting on set up. One bulb is actinic blue and the other is daybright. Asking 30.
    I got an eheim 2215 for 45, no media, and a eheim 2211, full media, for 30.


    Last edited by Jozle; 06-13-2013, 12:28 AM.
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.








  • #2
    price drop on light and 2215
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.







    Comment


    • #3
      BUMP Need them gone soon! I will sell all of it for 80$
      Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.







      Comment


      • #4
        TTT
        Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.







        Comment

        Working...
        X