Since I've bought from a few people here I figured I'd go ahead and offer these filters here also. I have 2 eheim filters, a 2213 and a 2232 for sale. Both work perfectly and in all the time I have had them have never had any problems. I'm asking $100 for the both of them plus actual shipping costs. They come with an intake and strainer and a spray bar return. If you want I will also include the bio rings and substrat pro media in them, but shipping will be significantly more if you do decide you want it!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2 eheim filters
Collapse
X
-
The media weighs a ton,and to be safe I wouldn't want to ship it in the canister for fear of cracking it during shipping if jostled and I have had both of these for ~6 monthsOriginally posted by nightster View PostI'm surprised the media raises the price that much.
and like I said that's just a guess
Comment
Comment