Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Pump Needed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanted: Air Pump Needed

    Need air pump for 5-10 g aquarium. Must be in good working condition with plenty of life left in it!! Also needs to be inexpensive. :)

  • #2
    If its for that small of a tank, I would just go to Walmart $5. If not I know Texsun has an extra one.
    150 gallon - Mississippi map turtles, chocolate cichlids, red spotted severums

    40 GB - Red Shoulder severums



    John 3:16

    Comment


    • #3
      Air Pump Needed

      I have one but pretty far from u

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Outofexile86 View Post
        If its for that small of a tank, I would just go to Walmart $5. If not I know Texsun has an extra one.
        +1 and it's brand new!

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for the heads up about Walmart I never thought to try there! AESL1982 thanks so much but I think your right. :) Walmart here I come!!

          Comment

          Working...
          X