Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first saltwater build (new photos 8/8/12)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That poses a problem then. No eel for you!

    Comment


    • Some people put tops of rimless tanks. Lol, some of these little reef safe fishes an't cheap.

      But I agree with you. I keep my rimless tanks without a top. Lol, I just let the fishes jump.
      I ate my fish that died.

      Comment


      • Yeah why put a boo boo top on a clean tank. Either take the risk or don't get fish prone to commit suicide.
        Resident fish bum
        330G FOWLR
        34G Reef
        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
        Treasurer, GHAC

        Comment


        • Exactly

          Comment


          • Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
            Some people put tops of rimless tanks. Lol, some of these little reef safe fishes an't cheap.

            But I agree with you. I keep my rimless tanks without a top. Lol, I just let the fishes jump.
            I don't have a top on my tank... a fish jumps every other day lol Dachshunds get a snack
            Mentally Challenged

            My Flickr

            Comment


            • I had glass tops on my first tank and the Damm handle kept coming off so I took them off a month later and haven't had a top since

              Comment


              • Those are expensive snacks

                Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                  I don't have a top on my tank... a fish jumps every other day lol Dachshunds get a snack
                  I can totally visualize a scene similar to grizzlies catching salmon jumping out of the water, only a much much smaller scale
                  http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

                  Comment


                  • nah it is the white clouds jumping out. My bottom dwellers never get near the top
                    Mentally Challenged

                    My Flickr

                    Comment


                    • Found a fish for your Jacob

                      Resident fish bum
                      330G FOWLR
                      34G Reef
                      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                      Treasurer, GHAC

                      Comment


                      • $$$$$$$$$$$$

                        Comment


                        • Wow is that for real seriously that fish there is for the rich and famous

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
                            Wow is that for real seriously that fish there is for the rich and famous
                            Either that or the for the insane. Honestly, who would spend $6k on a single fish? I could see $6k for maybe a couple hundred fish but just one?

                            Comment


                            • better get some life insurance on that bad boy
                              Mentally Challenged

                              My Flickr

                              Comment


                              • Lol it says max size 3in, but the fish for sale is 3-1/4in. That means the $6k fish will die of old age in a few months.

                                Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X