Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new 40g reef

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jhenry
    replied
    Originally posted by soymilk View Post
    That torch is pretty close. I would consider moving them apart before war breaks out.

    P.s. Nice corals.
    Actually it's not that close but thank you for the Recomendation. It looks closer than it really is.

    P.S thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • soymilk
    replied
    That torch is pretty close. I would consider moving them apart before war breaks out.

    P.s. Nice corals.

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    Four bulb t5 ho and enough
    And how big do you think it is?
    What do you want it to be 30" across? Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Sea-agg09
    replied
    what's the lighting and circulation in that tank?

    This thing would be much better if it were oh.... 6 times bigger.

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    Well I added a few new things to my tank tonight. I'll tale more pictures tomorrow just got a few to share with you


    Leave a comment:


  • cjvo2
    replied
    Nice, thinking about setting up a saltwater in the fall

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    What camera are you using?

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Pictures look good man!

    DSLR time?
    Thank you sir I try my best. I have alot to learn though

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Pictures look good man!

    DSLR time?

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    What is that sub-strate Crushed coral?
    No it's caribsea aragonite seafloor speacial. I use it in all my tanks

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    What is that sub-strate Crushed coral?

    Leave a comment:


  • jhenry
    replied
    Cool and yes everything settled in great. The sixline wrasse is going to town and blenny is doing his thang

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Nice! Everything settled in well?

    I ended up swinging by FJW on the way home and added a frogspawn and black clown to the list

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Nice looking tank... love that blenny

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Blennys always look pissed, I think thats why I like them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X