Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Maxi-mini" Carpet Anemone, Stichodactyla tapetum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    LoL! Don't want to be too greedy and end up killing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnytrinh
    replied
    Be gangster and cut it in 4. 4 always better than 2. Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    "Maxi-mini" Carpet Anemone, Stichodactyla tapetum

    Just do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Indeed!

    I'm debating wheter to put the blade to this one. Its too nice to not have two!

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    That rainbow maxi is effin bad arse

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Little Tanaka chilling next to the highlighter maxi

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied





    Got a new one today

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    LoL, sounds good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    "Maxi-mini" Carpet Anemone, Stichodactyla tapetum

    I just hit her up I may not need to jump on yours I got a big total coming up.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    LoL, I'm sure she would for almost anyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    "Maxi-mini" Carpet Anemone, Stichodactyla tapetum

    Damn on that level with her?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    I'm building up an order soon, got some things on hold with her if there's anything you are interested in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    "Maxi-mini" Carpet Anemone, Stichodactyla tapetum

    Sick

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Figured out the camera setting...

    Pictures are now spot on.



    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Camera isn't picking up the purple/blue as well...




    Little Mini-mini eating, also noticed there's a tube worm there as well.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X