Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlin airlift red sea 60

Comment

Should I take out my 550 gph koralia ? My clown fish won't swim any where but behind it and under it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnsbra123 View Post
        Should I take out my 550 gph koralia ? My clown fish won't swim any where but behind it and under it.
        //too much flow. You could could get away with just one of those for your size tank. Your best bet is a pair of Koralia 240s. Put them at opposite sides of the tank and point them accross at each other. Take your time on these things and research, ask questions before you fail. It is not fair to animals to kill them because of ignorance. Most of us were beginners at one time. These forums are a good source of information. I have been at this for years but I still run ideas accross others here and eleswhere to make sure I am right before I waste life, time and money.
        My fish has no eye, he is called "fsh"

Comment

Also, get that cheap POS skimmer out of your tank. It is doing more harm than good. I bet your tank is full of micro bubbles. With a tank that size you really dont need a skimmer, just weekly water changes. If you must have a skimmer get a Tunze nano or something comparable.
          My fish has no eye, he is called "fsh"

Comment

Working...
          X