No announcement yet.

New Reef on the Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the pink hammer a wall type or branching type?

Walls can be a bit fussy compared to the branching type.

I notice the wall type doesn't take flow well at all.
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

• Wall we will see
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

• This is what a bristle worm can be under my feeding schedule. For reference the bottom of the ramacan is 1.5" in diameter.
        Resident fish bum
        330G FOWLR
        34G Reef
        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

• And he shriveled up as soon as I grabed him. And I guess they get bold when they get that big because he was just walking the sand in the open I usually see him hiding.
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

• it's just a baby! haha

Comment

• That's fricken huge throw it on a hook and go fishing

Comment

• Well I am sure I am about to loose it its about half gone. I have seen some come back and re-grow but I dont have high hopes for that but I am going to try. I think it was the added MP on the tank that did it in, I noticed that one of my frogspawn heads that was almost directly in front of the MP died too. I am going to raise the MP up some more and so that only the SPS can get the bulk of the flow.
                Resident fish bum
                330G FOWLR
                34G Reef
                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

• May have done some animal cruelty. My rock boring urchin decided he liked a little slit in my rock work and forced his way into it and began to collaps a section of my rock work. I noticed that my torch was barely on the original pile. So I had to spend last night draining the tank half way down take apart the rock work and found him in the middle of the whole thing. I tried to get him out but he would budge so I got pissed and ripped him off and threw him away. Then I proceeded to rebuild and of course you can never put it exactly how it was but the plus side is I epoxy the crap out of it so hopefully this section wont have anymore damage.
                  Resident fish bum
                  330G FOWLR
                  34G Reef
                  Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

• Ya I hate it when I have to move rock in my tank I'm never happy when I go to put it back never sits right again

Comment

• Lol, I'm surprise you didn't epoxy the crap out of it already!

I wasted almost 3 tubes on the LR in my tank and I barely have any rocks.

On another note, I was looking at get an urchin but don't like it when snails get all over. Is there a certain kind that allows this to happen or something?
                      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

• Well I didnt epoxy it when it was FOWLR because I didnt care but now its reef I cant have rocks shifting but I didnt think about redoing it when I changed it over. I kick myself now. You have to get urchin with long spins like rock boring or pencil they are the only ones that I have seen not get it I am assuming the spines keep it from being about to move the over their bodies with their feet. If you want you can have my last rock boring.
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

• Clowns mated finally. Pics suck but lights are off and the eggs are small.

Resident fish bum
                          330G FOWLR
                          34G Reef
                          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

• Nice!

Are these the original clows from the bio cube?
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

• Congrats man.
                              75g Tank,
                              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

• One is the other is about a 1yr old+ because the one it replaced was a retard and tried to attack me when I did water changes and got sucked up the tube and died.

I saw them digging a pit next to the nem this week and thought that looks like mating behavior but was like whatever I have had them for almost 2yrs and nothing and then yesterday morning I saw them cleaning the shell and was like well maybe something is going to happen after all. Got home last night and saw red dots all over it.
                                Resident fish bum
                                330G FOWLR
                                34G Reef
                                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
                                X