Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shark Egg

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheHighestCrew
    replied
    wow that was a longggggg thread on monster. Sweet shark dude! I love the way it looks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mermaid
    replied
    Totally cool I was so anxious to see it hatch. Can you upload the video on this site since you was having trouble uploading it on the other site?

    Leave a comment:


  • LordBarron7692
    replied
    Nice congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Very cool! Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • charles-n-charge
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs. Mermaid View Post
    Any Updates yet?
    Sorry. I've been doing all my updating on MFK.



    Just skip towards the end of the thread to see everything that's happened. This is everything from start to finish

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mermaid
    replied
    Any Updates yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • charles-n-charge
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • charles-n-charge
    replied
    Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
    That's pretty awesome... time to start the camcorder, I want to see it bust out of the egg
    That's what I really want to do, but I'm not sure how to set it up where it could run 24/7 for several days

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    That's pretty awesome... time to start the camcorder, I want to see it bust out of the egg

    Leave a comment:


  • charles-n-charge
    replied
    image-149194301.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • charles-n-charge
    replied
    From what I've heard, it's the most frustrating hatch to try to preform. They say that it just makes time move so slowly.

    Versus these bamboo sharks that only take 130 days on average

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    yeah. and the price is not to bad for the egg $50 or for the young $500 and i dont think i could wait 9 months for the egg to hatch!

    Leave a comment:


  • charles-n-charge
    replied
    Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
    watching your video i came across this link.
    healthebay.org/aquadoption
    Very cool. I've known people who have hatched swells before.

    They normally hatch them to release, not to keep.

    Too bad we don't have something like that here

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    watching your video i came across this link.
    healthebay.org/aquadoption

    Leave a comment:


  • charles-n-charge
    replied



    The yolk is now just barely smaller than a dime. I'm guessing the finish line is rapidly approaching. Maybe 2 more weeks or so

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X