If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Okay, some of you may know that I'm currently researching other Hosting companies and new software to run HoustonFishBox. We are outgrowing both! Whoo-Hoo!
So, I'm opening up this thread for all of you guys to post all your (forum related) wants, needs, and desires. Maybe you go to another forum that has a really cool feature you'd like to see here? Or maybe there's something you really don't like and would like to see changed?
I'm not promising that all requests will be fulfilled, but if it can be done, is reasonable, (and I can afford it), I'll do it. :)
I'm not looking to change HFB, just give it the room it needs to keep growing.
Leave a comment: