Lounge threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lounge threads

I'm already Hispanic, what you talking about?
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

:violin:

Comment

Originally posted by delock";p="
        Naw....I thought you was becoming like Nic
        HEY!  

I thought we could not talk about that anymore   :silenced:

Y'all want me back in the closet anyway.  
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Girlgeek and I used to laugh and enjoy all aspects of HFB. How did everything get so uptight???  :(  :(  :(
          All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

I love you all...
            Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

Comment

Originally posted by greg_tsam";p="
              I love you all...
              We love you too Greg, as a friend!
              PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

In a purely platonic way, of course.
                Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

Comment

Originally posted by greg_tsam";p="
                  In a purely platonic way, of course.
                  Understood.  :)
                  PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

I really have been trying not to say anything. But HFB has been a little dull without the Lounge. I'm not a father. But if I had several kids, I would punish the individual rather than all of my children. Just food for thought. :)

Comment

And who are you speaking of?

Comment

Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek";p="
                        nick would have to change his signature
                        Done.
                        PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Okay, here is my thought...

I started my career at Dell in the late 80's. Less than 200 employees and every voice was heard. Dell Computer's has done well as a result.

I left Dell to work for IBM. It was a great company and I appreciate all the opportunities IBM afforded me. IBM is a clean shaved, white shirt and tie company. I'm a goatee, shorts and sandals kind of guy. While I was afforded special privileges due to the skills I offered, this was not standard. IBM has more PHD's (very smart people) than any company in the USA. Right or wrong, there are a lot of intelligent people with great ideas there. I loved being there but people were not encouraged to share their opinions if they were thinking outside the norm.

I left IBM after 7 years to be places where everyone was heard right or wrong. I have not questioned that decision to this day and it works better for me.

All this is to say, It seems as though HFB has become more like IBM and that is sad to me. We all have voices. Right, wrong or controversial... we all have voices and I know I am happiest when they can all be heard. I may not agree with all that is shared but it is amusing at the very least and informative at it's best.

So that's my 2cents. I would like to see the lounge reopened so we can all share our voice on all issues.
                          All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
                            nick would have to change his signature
                            Done.
                             Nick, I don't want to be somewhere where you (or anyone else) can't be yourself.

Comment

Nick, I don't want to be somewhere where you (or anyone else) can't be yourself.
                              You don't want me to be someone else, not me?  :wink:
                              PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
                                You don't want me to be someone else, not me?  :wink:
                                Dude, if you're not you... You're not you. Fix your sig and be yourself. That's who Traci and I appreciate and enjoy... in a totally straight kinda way  :o  :o

Comment

Working...
                                X