More Ammo For DHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Ammo For DHS

Guess what, now the Department of Homeland Security has placed an additional order for Ammo. Guess they plan on going to war sometime soon....

Just google
    DHS orders 200 million more rounds of ammo if you are interested.
    This is on top of the previous order of 400 million rounds...total ammo on order by various government entities is now over a billion rounds...

That's a lot of ammo folks...

CF

Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

I have lots to say but wont as we dont have true freedom nor do I believe in this Gov.
    I have not believed in this gov for years now.
    I don't even know if ever we will stand up against those that put us in danger or this Earth we live in.
    No more is "We The People".

Man this sux ballz.

Frankie
    http://s1131.photobucket.com/profile/Darth_Coqui

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Coqui View Post
      I have lots to say but wont as we dont have true freedom nor do I believe in this Gov.
      I have not believed in this gov for years now.
      I don't even know if ever we will stand up against those that put us in danger or this Earth we live in.
      No more is "We The People".

Man this sux ballz.

Frankie
      lol true man im jumping "el charco" to the other side hahaha
      175 tropheus Chaitika
      125 tropheus Ujiji
      90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

i dont really see this as a big warning sign. u should replace ammo, it doesnt have an indefinate shelf life. how does this compare to civilian consumption? private gun ownership is at an all time high since obama was elected. as long as they arent buying from norinco or some other overseas mfg then great it puts people to work. does the amount of ammo in inventory really increase the capacity of a govenment agency to potentially do harm? u still have to have fingers on triggers so unless they are hiring tens of thousands of agents...meh. there are too many other reserves to tap over and above this order, if they really needed ammo for some reason. hell the local walmart distribution center could supply a battalion i bet.

i have no confidence in the current president and my confidence in the last one plummeted by the end of his tenure but i dont consider that when i view the government as a whole. we still have more freedoms than most other places and our security is at an all time high. its amazing to think that there has not been another major terrorist operation here since 9/11.
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

I gotchya'.
          However....
          To me this is a Big Warning Sign.
          What are they going to do, have practice or replace the old?

Current affairs as of the last year and now with Putin, Sudan, Isreal, etc... makes me think other wise.
          There are reported ships moving to Iran, Putin has been going live in on how the US are forcing other countries and should take a step back, US embassy's being targeted, Undercover (Double) agents getting caught on both sides causing ruckus, drones killing innocents, Japan and China going at it for reserved oil on string of Islands, Sudan, Isreal, US invading and stealing popi fields, etc... I can go on and on...
          War and blood has become the biggest profiteering organization for a very long time.
          And yes War is a business and to think otherwise IMHO is foolish.
          Misinformation and disinformation has been a sole key especially when a few years ago until now we are having our own drug wars.
          I was beating the drums heavily on the war down south with the cartels telling folks, hey we are supplying them fools with automatic guns.
          While I was ridiculed, and looked as a nutter by everyone, guess what happened.
          CIA, FED, ATF were caught killing officials, intimidating US Civies and store owners and the biggest one, Supplying Key Cartels with automatic weapons.
          All this was happening when, specifically? What war and wasnt it suppose to end already?
          War and ordering major amount of weapons / ammo is a big deal.
          well atleast to me it is.
          Like the market. Experienced folks can look at the market and give and expert opinion. I am by no means an expert.
          These experts look at all the variables concerning what stock they invest in.
          Such as weather, what transport company, etc..
          Same with this.
          Just too much going on for me not to ignore and I assure you this.
          Until We as the People rise and voice, we would always be controlled.

Great POV though. We needs shinor for this Big Guy.

Frankie

Comment

war has always been a business, thats why we supplied our boys with POS colt m-16a1 over in SE asia. when the first lady owns part of the company **** like that happens
            75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
            28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
            12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
            29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
            45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
            33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
              war has always been a business, thats why we supplied our boys with POS colt m-16a1 over in SE asia. when the first lady owns part of the company **** like that happens
              No one can argue this.
              Nuff Said'..
              First round is on me Big guy.

Frankie

Comment

Working...
              X