2016: Obama's America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016: Obama's America

Has anyone seen this yet or plan on seeing it? I have heard good things. I'm going Sunday...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vtv6XUT-hno

I wouldn't waste my time watching anything about Obama lol

Comment

It's not a pro Obama movie... It's about what happens if he is elected again

Comment

And we're all so very good at predicting the future... Both parties are responsible for the mess we're in.
        Last edited by SunnyHouTX; 07-14-2012, 11:40 AM.
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Ok... Let me rephrase that. It is a documentary that focuses on where he came from, what he believes and why, and where he wants to take the country. It gives a look into his real beliefs and his true intentions

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
            And we're all so very good at predicting the future... Both parties are responsible for the mess we're in.
            +1!
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Here's my prediction, things are going to get alot worse before they get any better....the dollar will go bye bye and our lives will change in a huge way.....the troops are not being trained to fight the bad guys anymore, they are here to control the masses....I.E....you and I....

The UN has a ARMS treaty in the works that Obama will most likely agree with and that will mean the gun grabbing game will be kicked off not too long after the treaty has been accepted by our government....

It's the end of the 4th quarter folks and the two minute warning is about to begin...

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I say we rise up against the government like our ancestors did and fight for our rights and for our guns

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
                  I say we rise up against the government like our ancestors did and fight for our rights and for our guns
                  +1
                  dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                    Here's my prediction, things are going to get alot worse before they get any better....the dollar will go bye bye and our lives will change in a huge way.....the troops are not being trained to fight the bad guys anymore, they are here to control the masses....I.E....you and I....

The UN has a ARMS treaty in the works that Obama will most likely agree with and that will mean the gun grabbing game will be kicked off not too long after the treaty has been accepted by our government....

It's the end of the 4th quarter folks and the two minute warning is about to begin...

CF
                    Lol, you been saying this shiiizt for as long as I've been on the box.

I still have seen any of these predictions play out...
                    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

how do you boil a frog in water ?

CF
                      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

With the radical things this president had done in the last 4 years... What should we expect when he doesn't have to worry about reelection?

Comment

He's gonna act just like W did. Same wolf, different colored hide. "Radical" presidents happen when Congress can't work together for the people as a whole and not party affiliations.
                          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Technically it doesn't matter what the UN agrees to with the president it's non-binding on US citizens without ratification on the constitution.
                            Resident fish bum
                            330G FOWLR
                            34G Reef
                            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

But the charter agreement conditions that bind all nations to the UN Membership dictates that the UN Laws supercedes all other laws from any country....Basically they claim to be the final authority when it comes to making the laws. That's how Obama justifies using drones to kill people in other countries, he claims approval from the UN. It would seem that Obama is not above bypassing congress to do what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                              X