No announcement yet.

Now for a different kind of protest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be shocked if terrorist groups werent funding some part of it. It was funny to see on the news yesterday that Hamas supports the building of the mosque. Doesnt really help the mosques cause if they are realy "tolerant" anti-terrorist group.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Originally posted by Delock View Post
      Do you really think radical Muslims is funding this project?
      I'd bet on it before I bet against it.

Here's the voice of the people:

Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Interesting...

Do anyone here know a person who is Muslim to ask their views on all of this?

Comment

I "feel" for those who lost family on 911....but....911 was an inside job....the muslims were merely the scape goats.....some of those who were photographed as participants in the hijackings were later found to be alive and well in different parts of the world. I love how the elites use the sympathy of the public to push their agenda forward.....spread the hate...spread the race talk...spread the BS....just keep the americans from looking at the reality of the evil behind all of this....

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
              I "feel" for those who lost family on 911....but....911 was an inside job....the muslims were merely the scape goats.....some of those who were photographed as participants in the hijackings were later found to be alive and well in different parts of the world. I love how the elites use the sympathy of the public to push their agenda forward.....spread the hate...spread the race talk...spread the BS....just keep the americans from looking at the reality of the evil behind all of this....

CF
              )

Comment

well....sure...if you go back to the beginning where the topic was about church and strippers.....but I was commenting on the recent video and other muslim related comments...

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

The point I was trying to make is that we don't allow someone to intentionally incite violence or panic for their own perverse pleasure. How far of a stretch is that to what the mosque builders are doing? I wan't necessarily saying that it was a correct argument...just that the precedence is to some extent already established and that an argument could be made.
                  Charles Jones
                  http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                  Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Originally posted by Delock View Post
                    Do you really think radical Muslims is funding this project?
                    Something to consider: http://abcnews.go.com/US/Politics/is...ry?id=11429998

The developers behind the Islamic center planned for a site near Ground Zero won't rule out accepting financing from the Mideast -- including from Saudi Arabia and Iran -- as they begin searching for $100 million needed to build the project.
                    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Working...
                    X