Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find a news story to demonize the opposition. Just make one up.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wesleydnunder
    replied
    *yawn*

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    Looks like this O'Keefe jackass is at it again. When will this guy officially be considered a joke and people quite wasting their time listening to him.
    I stand by what I said...it appears those giving him the publicity are CNN and you. I also would like you to point out where I defended him. I was just pointing out that it was CNN who can't let it go.
    Last edited by marauder_77868; 09-30-2010, 08:19 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevenallenbarnard
    replied
    Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
    Wasn't CNN pursuing him for a story? I don't think he was pursuing them. It also strikes me that any publicity that he gets from this is a result of this CNN story...
    I can't believe you are defending this guy. And CNN wasn't just doing a story on him. They were doing a story on a group of film makers who were shooting a video that he happened to be a part of. I understand that this guy is trying to push the causes that you stand for, but is this really an acceptable way to go about it? Is he really helping the conservative movement at all?

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    Wasn't CNN pursuing him for a story? I don't think he was pursuing them. It also strikes me that any publicity that he gets from this is a result of this CNN story...

    Leave a comment:


  • stevenallenbarnard
    replied
    Looks like this O'Keefe jackass is at it again. When will this guy officially be considered a joke and people quite wasting their time listening to him.

    A conservative activist known for making undercover videos plotted to embarrass a CNN correspondent by recording a meeting on hidden cameras aboard a floating "palace of pleasure" and making sexually suggestive comments, e-mails and a planning document show.
    Last edited by stevenallenbarnard; 09-29-2010, 12:59 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    That's true...their false information was made up from scratch

    Leave a comment:


  • stevenallenbarnard
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    So Steve are you going to rail against the NY Times for fabricating a story to attack the opposition like you did about the government employee?
    Sure am, although I never actually "railed" about anything. See the first post. I added the link. The constitution assures freedom of the press. And as such the Press has an obligation to the public to make sure that they have thoroughly fact checked any information that is run.

    Although I will say that while the times reported false information, they never doctored/altered/edited any documents or video to support their false claims.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Daggumit.....did it again....my bad.......be like Nirvana and Nevermind....smiles.

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    I wasnt talking about you steve was talking about the thread starter

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    So Steve are you going to rail against the NY Times for fabricating a story to attack the opposition like you did about the government employee?
    I have already mentioned in countless threads that the major media is controlled by the elite...there is nothing more to be said....

    There is and has been an ongoing campaign by the worlds richest and most powerful people to control and eventually reduce the population of the world in order to SAVE it from us nasty resource wasting humans.....first order of business is to bring about a global form of government whereby the world can be controled and taxed into poverty and then, to reduce the worlds population to save her from us wasteful creatures....

    Call me a nut job, call me a wacko...whatever....it's what I believe....

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    Delock...this question is for you...it's a pretty easy yes ir no question
    If the Tea Party came out with a stance that it existed to promote whites, would that be enough to condemn it as a racist organization?

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    So Steve are you going to rail against the NY Times for fabricating a story to attack the opposition like you did about the government employee?

    Leave a comment:


  • ImaGuyGeek
    replied
    Originally posted by Delock View Post
    debunked? pictures speak louder then words. knowing election time is around the corner they will start a different approach know since the media called you guys out.
    Yes, Completely, 100 percent debunked. I commented on every one of the silly pictures you posted and not a single one of them met the criteria of being racist AND associated with the Tea Party. Ignoring the truth doesn't turn lies into truth.

    And D, I'm not part of the tea Party so I will ask nicely this one time for you not to falsly accuse a group of racism then attempt to associate me with said group.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    debunked? pictures speak louder then words. knowing election time is around the corner they will start a different approach know since the media called you guys out.

    Leave a comment:


  • ImaGuyGeek
    replied
    Originally posted by stevenallenbarnard View Post
    I like how somewhere around the second page this thread quit being about News organizations reporting false stories and the impacts it has, to whether or not the Tea Party is Racist.
    To bring the thread full circle, the Tea Party being racist divergence on this thread turns out to be apt. We now know that the accusations of the Tea Party being racist was in fact the opposition to the Tea Party (the left) making that story up.

    -Every piece of data Delock provided was easily debunked. Without any debate I might add.
    -The NY Times has retracted their story accusing the Tea Party of Racism
    -Black Tea Party members and speakers have spoken out against the accusations of racism
    -$100,000 reward for proof of Tea Party racism has still gone unclaimed (which is miraculous with race baiters like Jesses Jackson and Al Sharpton around)
    -Proof has been provided showing that the left had a coordinated effort to falsely use the Racism card to stop any debate

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X