This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **opting out**

For anyone who doesn't want to see this forum in the forum list, you are more than welcome to Opt Out. To do this, just send me a PM and let me know that you don't want to have access to the World News and Current Events forum. I will remove your access, and HFB will appear to you as if this particular forum doesn't exist.

It's fast and easy to do.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Reminder, If you don't like or are offended by this forum, you don't have to even see it.

There have been claims that people are offended and some people are leaving HFB (and in some cases chased away) because of this sub forum. I know that nobody wants that to happen so if you are feeling this way you can PM Traci. Nobody on HFB will ever know if you opt out unless you tell them. There is no way for anyone to ever see that you requested to opt out if you choose to do so.
    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

I get offended when I post new fish pictures in the REGULAR forum and nobody replies. :(
      Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

if not, then just follow the rules:

You understand that by browsing/using the World News and Current Events forum you might be exposed to objectionable and/or offensive opinions otherwise prohibited in the other forums (ie. Political debates). Additionally, you understand that the owners and operators of HoustonFishBox.com can offer absolutely no guarantee regarding your exposure or potential exposure to offensive opinions of any kind. Therefore, you agree to browse/use the World News and Current Events forum at your own discretion and risk.

Personal attacks and threats will not be tolerated, offenders will have their access to this forum removed IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY!

THIS IS YOUR WARNING!

Discussion in this forum must not be repeated anywhere on the boards. What happens in this forum, stays in this forum. No exceptions.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your time discussing matters in a mature manner.
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Yes, Those are the rules. If anyone feels the rules have been or are being violated, provide "Specific and Detailed" examples to Traci and I am certain she will handle it.

"Specific and Detailed examples" ARE: links to the thread, name of the offender (even if it's me :) ) and Facts in writing. i.e. very easily articulated, identified and supported in fact.
          "Specific and Detailed examples" ARE NOT: Vague, are not Feelings based, are not lacking in factual and supporting examples and are not difficult to identify or articulate.
          All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Working...
          X