No announcement yet.

Super Bowl LI in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady is the winningest qb in the past decade. Your stance is he did it by playing a bunch of nobodys?
    spying helped............lol
    280g:peacocks
    210g : haps
    12g : shellies
    (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Case was a talented qb in college.But he was the big fish in a small pond. Harrell consistantly made tech a legitimate school in one of the toughest conferences in the ncaa. Can you name me goos teams he beat. I can recall him losing to rice and east carolina multiple times. As well as tulsa too. I like the fact that I started this conversation as a comment about the superbowl and everyone has taken the opportunity to bash Brady. But I guess everyone is still bitter about the blowouts. Maybe next year...

Comment

Ok you have a point but I'm simply saying you can't judge how well a qb will be in the pros based on how he did in college because if that's the case your guy would have never made it I.E. getting drafted in the sixth round and I actually have nothing against Brady or the Pats
        125g: Empty For Now
        90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
        Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

But he says it does...
          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

If he was a pro caliber player he would be on the team not the practice team. Or someone else would want him (cardinals, browns, raiders, jets, dolphins). TJ Yates is a sorry backup and case can't beat him out for the job. I know he is a hometown boy but be realistic. They don't leave qbs who are potential starters on the practice team. At best he is a 3rd string qb on a bad team or a 4th string on a good team.

Comment

I am not bashing Brady. All I said was I would take youth over Romo or Schaub. But some player are better as pros then in college. Like A guy named Joe out of notre dame did nothing really as a college player. But one of the best pros to ever play QB.
              Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

I would take youth over age to a point. I wouldn't start Yates over Schaub. And I definitely wouldn't want Case as my starter either. But they haven't even made an attempt to draft or trade for a young, good backup. Hell even the pats have Ryan Mallet. This team has never looked to the future. They have needed a good second receiver for awhile and they waited til this year to do it.

Comment

Thats funny. We didn't need a receiver til last year. We waved Jacoby Jones. Just to watch him score 2 TDs in the super bowl. Schaub could win a super bowl. Truly its not about what you have done as a player But More of What are you going to do next?

Comment

Wow ok so in your eyes the pats are just pretty much an unstoppable force that is led by their all universe QB that according to your standards should have never even gotten drafted? Is that a correct breakdown on your stance Mr. Jeb

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by LordBarron7692 View Post
                      Wow ok so in your eyes the pats are just pretty much an unstoppable force that is led by their all universe QB that according to your standards should have never even gotten drafted? Is that a correct breakdown on your stance Mr. Jeb
                      LOL! Man you're awesome
                      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

i never said anything like that. my stance is that the patriots are still the team to beat and until proven otherwise i will believe that. and that case is not a nfl quarterback. i have never said annything about not being able to be a good player being drafted late in the draft (shannon sharpe, terrell davis and donald driver to name a few) . my point was that if case was a nfl caliber qb with the potential starter or even a good backup, other teams would be fighting to get him. but besides houston fans building him up there is no national news about him. hell even chris sims made it to the nfl and he was a **** qb at texas

Comment

ok but you did say case was not a top caliber QB based on who he played in college because he couldn't win the big games. and that Harrell was a better QB because he played in the BIG 12 my response is that based on what you have said is that TOM Terrific shouldn't even be playing but hey QB's are extremely difficult to scout but truth of the matter Tom Brady inherited a very good team then got one of the best wideouts playing the game at the time so yeah the pats with their injury prone super TE's and at best a suspect deffense are done plus they play in an up and coming division oh and based on your evaluations mallet must not be any good cause I don't see teams clamouring after him either

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

No ones clambering for mallet because the pats aren't letting him go anywhere. Its a different situation with case. Because he's not riding the pine on sunday. He is riding the couch. If he was a possible starter he would be signed to the team because Houston needs a good backup.

Comment

ok I'll buy that

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

If you didn't know this Case is under contract to the Houston Texans. and like college red shert. if they are on the PS the next season they are still a rookie. and earns a NFL pay check. That is a better job then I have ever had. As for him not being A starter in the NFL that is yet to be seen but some body likes something about him or he would have never been sighned. What will he do with his Chance? No one knows...
                                There is No player bigger then the Game...

Comment

Working...
                                X